Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Support

Having people in my life that love me and support me has been one of the biggest blessings ever. I have cultivated friendships over the years with people who i know that will always support me, and encourage me in what i am doing. My parents have always made sure i succeeded in everything that i do. They were always pushing me to be a better person, and to work hard. I thank them so much for that, and for always telling me that i can do it.

The friends that i have always supported me wether it was coming to my intramural basketball games, my hardcore concerts, staying up late and talking, or just praying for me. I am so thankful for the people that i have in my life that have always been there for me no matter what.

Heather always encourages me and supports me no matter what. She is such a great supporter and encourager which is exactly what i need. She continues to build me up even when i fall short, and is always telling me that i can do it. When i feel like a failure she makes sure i feel like the greatest person in the world.

God has blessed me with relationships that will always be a part of my life and i am so thankful for that. As i sat on the beach today i continued to think about all of my friends and just thanked God for how each and everyone of them has blessed me. To know that i have friends that are always praying for me, and always thinking about me is the biggest blessing. Im so blessed and honored to have friends, and family like i do.

In Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment