Sunday, June 27, 2010

Getting my footing

So this was the second day in my new home. I went to church with the Van Normans (the family im staying with currently) and it was really great. I really needed it. It feels as if I am in a world of uncertainty right now with all of the changes that are going on in my life. Too go to church and be with God and be reminded that he is never changing was really a blessing. The Van Normans are making me feel very welcomed, and i am so thankful for that. Im nervous about meeting new people still but i know that God will provide me with friendships that are deep rooted in faith.

Tomorrow is my first day at Jersey Mike's!! Im very excited about beginning my new career. I hope that i am able to pick up everything quick and learn the job without any problems. Marsha gave me a book to read tonight, and im anxious to start it. Its called walking with God by John Eldredge. It seems like it will be an enjoyable read and i have a ton of extra time on my hands so i should have time to read it. That is all for now. Nothing too amazing has happened but keep reading and i will be updating you on my life.

in Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment