Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Favorite Memories!!

So i would usually write about my day and what happened, but nothing really happened exciting today so i thought i would recap some of my top memories of the past 4 years. So here we go!!

1. Well without a doubt it would be getting engaged to Heather!!! On that day i asked the love my life to be with me forever. I dont know what could top that, besides us actually getting married in a year lol.

2. Living with Whit, and Bryan was so so much fun, and made my college experience amazing. We went through alot together including bad roommate situations, career choices, broken hips, and many laughs. When i look back at college i will always remember those days in apartment 202, or 203

3. Meeting Matt Kucinich was for sure something that will stick with me for a while. We became such great friends, and have built a friendship that will last forever. It was interesting seeing the way Matt did things, and how he tried to explain himself when he would come up with these elaborate plans.

4. Sophomore year at sun-chase was probably the year that i will look back on the most. So much happened that year. We always had people over playing awesome games, i met heather, started young life, whit turned his life toward Christ, i felt like i didnt do any school work, and those memories from that year will always stick with me. All of the laughs that we had in that apartment, and all of the people we had over. I mean we had a intramural basketball team banquet in that place. Pretty amazing!!!

5. Young life will be a part of my life forever, and i know that i will always be involved some how and some way. I complained about it so much, but i knew that God was calling me to serve those kids. I met so many great friends through that ministry, and have had so many memories at the young life camps.

Well if i kept on going i could sit here all night long. But these 5 memories are some of the best and of course there are many many more. So many people impacted and changed my life in college, and i want to thank every single person that has had an influence on my life by either smiling at me as i walked by, or listening to me scream my lungs out on stage. Love you all!!

In Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment