Saturday, June 26, 2010

One chapter ends, a new one begins

The past four years of my life were probably the best four years of my 22 year old existence. I met friends that I met friends that I will be friends with forever, and experienced God in new and amazing ways. I just graduated from ECU, and I am now embarking on a journey in Virginia Beach. I have never been up here, I don't know one person who lives here, and to be honest I am a little scared about what the future holds. All i know is that God wants me here and I am going to go where he tells me to. I am working towards owning, and operation my Jersey Mikes. I start work behind the counter on monday and im pretty excited. I just recently Got engaged to the most wonderful women in the world, and I'm very excited to see what God has planned for me the rest of this year.

Im very sad that I have to leave my friends in Greenville, NC but that is part of life. It will be awesome to come back and visit. I'm hoping that many of my friends will be able to make the drive up here to visit as well. Tonight is my first night up here and it is pretty crazy that this new chapter of my life is beginning.

As i close the old chapter I look back on so many amazing memories that I have built over the past four years. Anyone that has been a part of my life in these past years just know that you will be a part of my life forever!

in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment