Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Life out of college

Since i have started to work and have been out of college its been quite weird. You don't find yourself staying up late anymore. I get up early, and go to bed early. I don't remember the last time i was up past 12, and usually im out by 11. Im never up later than 9 anymore, and it is for sure a different life. Im not opposed to this life its kinda nice. It is just so different from what the past four years of my life have been. I am still adjusting but it has been good. Heather coming and visiting has was great, and was so much fun. We went and walked around downtown norfolk, and ghent which was a really cool area. Im constantly thinking about places to live, and have a family which is crazy. I can not go to an area with out picturing Heather and I living there. Being engaged, and in a different place that is going to be your home for the next couple of years is crazy. So much has changed in my life recently. So many big steps in my life i feel are coming so quickly. God has prepared me though with a good support group and providing me with people who are willing to help in virginia beach.

in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment